What a tool to get customers' requirements

At my company we want to use the Scrum lifecycle, we use Team System 2010. Team System does a great job with project development and the Scrum lifecycle.

However, we are looking for a solution to take care of customers' requirements. A tool that enables a client to send us their requests so that we can schedule it for the next sprint.

Should I be using TFS Web Access? but what type of work item? I think TFS in general (not just web access) is for the development team, not the clients ...

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

+2


a source to share


4 answers


Take a look at UseResponse (PHP / MySQL, myself). To release the full source code in December, available upon purchase, a demo is available on the USWebStyle website (UseResponse authors).



+3


a source


If you're looking for something very customer-centric, how about uservoice or getsatisfaction ? I also like Jira (the best tracker in my opinion), but again, it can be too developer-oriented.



+1


a source


You can find a list of tools specialized for requirements management here: http://www.softdevtools.com/search.php?query=requirements+management&action=results

0


a source


We have always provided our clients with access to project backlog in our scrum tool . They could edit it there and we always tried to get them to become product owners, usually with success. I see no reason why the client should not have access to the backlog that the team has worked through.

0


a source







All Articles