Rich: editor ruins html?

Strange behavior. I am using rich: editor with these attributes: (Excluded data removed)

    HtmlEditor editor = new HtmlEditor();
    editor.setValueExpression("value", ve);
    editor.setTheme("advanced");
    editor.setValueExpression("viewMode", viewModeValueExpression);
            panel.getChildren().add(editor);

      

Now my problem is that whenever I load a rendered html text like this (in source mode):

<html lang="en" xml:lang="en">
<head>
<title>Done</title>
</head>
<body style="direction: ltr; font-size: medium; color: #0000FF;">
    <p>When the menu loads, navigate to and open Image Editor.</p>
</body>
</html>

      

Change to VisualMode and then go back to SourceMode, I can see that the editor has deleted all my html data and now the original mode is like this:

<p>When the menu loads, navigate to and open Chul Muzal.</p>

      

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks!!

+2


a source to share


1 answer


TinyMCE usually only edits the HTML snippet (the bit between body tags), not the full page. If, however, you download the "fullpage" plugin ( http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Plugins/fullpage ) it then edits the full page and also gives you the option to have a dialog for editing properties like like the page title, etc.

Hello,



Adrian Sutton
http://tinymce.ephox.com

+1


a source







All Articles