How to design .NET CF WinForm architecture?

I am a beginner with .NET CF WinForm application and I have some experience with .NET WinForm.

What's better for the UI, the form for each dialog, or a single form, and changing the custom controls on that form? I am asking this because the screen on mobile is very small and I have designed over ten different screens for my application.

+2


a source to share


2 answers


There is really no correct answer to this question. Whether you use a separate form for each screen, or some other UI element like Panel or UserControl, it will use essentially the same resources. This means it won't have much of an impact on download speed, memory pressure, etc. (Provided that you download these resources).

Personally, I usually use one form containing one of several work areas. Then I create a UserControl for each view (you are separating the View code from the Model , right?), And I am using the OpenNETCF IoC framework to display those Views inside the corresponding workspace of the form. I use the same structure and methodology for desktop applications.



This is certainly not the only way to do things, but it will work great for us in a few large-scale applications as well as small materials (which means the methodology is extensible and scalable).

+2


a source


I am asking this because the screen of mobile devices is very small and I have designed over ten different screens for my application.



I don't understand how using one or more of the forms would make a difference, given the reason you provided.

0


a source







All Articles