Python and Gstreamer
I am creating a streaming application using GStreamer with a TCP pipeline and I have implemented start, pause and stop.
but the problem is that I cannot search, I tried to change the value of the replay from the server side, then I tried on the client side and finally tried to change the value on both at the same time, but in all cases it doesn't work. and I even tried to pause playback and then continue but nothing happens.
I have a problem with search and volume. Any help please, I searched everywhere but I couldn't find anything that worked.
this is the code i am using to search
self.pipeline.seek_simple(gst.FORMAT_TIME, gst.SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH, time)
a source to share
Maybe this can do the trick if you haven't found it yet:
Searching in Gstreamer is done using the seek () and seek_simple () methods. To be able to search for you, you will also need to tell Gstreamer what search it should do. In the next example, we will use the gst.FORMAT_TIME format constant, which will, as you might guess, look for the time .: D We will also use the query_duration () and query_position () methods to get the length of the file and the time during which the file is played at present. Gstreamer uses nanoseconds by default, so you'll need to adjust to that.
Here's an example: Search with GStreamer
a source to share