Flash Builder 4 tracking issue in debug mode

I'm trying to use trace () in Flash Builder 4 - but it doesn't work!

I am running "debug" and added the "-debug = true" option to the flex compiler options. What am I doing wrong?

+2


a source to share


4 answers


A new compiler option has been added in flex 4.

-compiler.omit-trace-statements

the default is true. this mode skips trace statements for -debug = false mode and automatically activates tracing for -debug = true.

BUT there is a bug in fcsh.

If you compile swf with -debug = true after compiling it for -debug = true mode, the trace statements are still missing.

If you restart fcsh, tracing will be enabled.



To avoid this, you can disable omit-trace statements by setting flex-config.

Test.as

package {
    import flash.display.Sprite;

    public class Test extends Sprite {
        public function Test() {
            trace("trace omitted?!");
        }
    }
}

      

Test-config.xml

<flex-config>
  <compiler>
    <debug>false</debug>
    <omit-trace-statements>true</omit-trace-statements>
  </compiler>
</flex-config>

      

+3


a source


I faced the same problem. tracing stopped working at the same time. It helped me export the project by removing it from the workspace (so you have another copy with the exported project) and importing it again.



+1


a source


Not an answer, but I also experienced this ... my project contained the swc flexComponentBase library exported from flash ... after I removed all references to this in my code, the trail lit up again. Also enabled debug permission option in flash> publish ...

Restoring my component to flash and converting it back to flex again - tracing works now - weird ...

0


a source


I also had this problem and the answers here didn't work for me. I found that some of the compiler arguments are still correct. You can see what the true compiler arguments are by resetting the configuration by adding this to the compiler conditional options:

-dump-config myConfig.xml

      

This should appear in your bin-debug folder, look there in different settings, I needed to change -optimize = false and others to start tracing again.

0


a source







All Articles