Flex / AS3: Red Eye Reduction

I was looking for a component to reduce the red-eye effect in the photos I took. Ive found the Image Processing Library but it doesn't work at all. I was thinking about brushing the image, by hand and painting only if the base pixel paints it red or near RGB.

You don't have time to explain the whole process, but I need help getting this idea or getting a working comp

Thanks in advance!

+1


a source to share


1 answer


If you want to manipulate the pixels of an image / component then pixelbender is a pretty good way to go.

Have a look at http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=productHome&exc=26 for downloadable examples.

They can be run using the toolkit found at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/pixelbender/



Video tutorials on pixel bending can be found at http://www.gotoandlearn.com/

With this, you can only change the pixel colors you want on everything, and it works with everything in flash (images, canvas, button, etc.)

+1


a source







All Articles