Can you do a custom installation or upgrade?
I am trying to create a schedule and I want to execute the following SQL query:
I have datebeginning and dateending and jobid fields and I only want to add a new one if no open file exists for the given job id and if I don't want the request to update the feed data for the given id. Is there a way to do this without using PHP to first select and then insert or update?
+1
a source to share
3 answers
Since you have a question tagged as MySQL you might also consider using "REPLACE INTO", this of course depends on the fact that you fill in all the fields, as this command inserts or deletes and inserts, as opposed to updating only single field.If you supply all fields, REPLACE INTO would work just as well.
0
a source to share