Any idea about the iPhone Accelerometer Library?
We have been looking for a library specializing in working with the iPhone Accelerometer for so long, but we have not found anything.
I've made some sample apps, but none is as accurate as in maze games for example, so any idea for a library to do this? Or maybe an open source application?
It would be better if it integrates into the physics library
UPDATE: I didn't mention this, but I don't want to use game engines. Especially now that their future is still unknown. ObjC libraries or tutorials would be better.
a source to share
I highly recommend taking a look at tweejump . It is basically the open source version of games like Doodle Jump. It really helped me learn how to use the accelerometer to control an object on the screen.
While you said you didn't want any game engines, this is powered by the Cocos2D library. However, Cocos2D is written in Objective-C, so there shouldn't be any problem with what Cocos2D handed over to Apple.
Good luck!
a source to share