Document doesn't update after registering with Word

one of our clients has a big problem checking documents in a SharePoint Word 2007 library form. Whenever she checks a document in the library, the metadata in the form of the version number and the checkout comment is updated, but not the document itself.

The library is set up so that versioning is activated and documents must be checked before editing.

I think it has to do with some of the 2007 Office or OS settings, as all of her other colleges can check documents without issue.

+1


a source to share


1 answer


I recently ran into a similar problem. The document may load, but a caching or proxy issue causes an older version to appear when trying to download it.

To isolate the problem, I suggest you download the text file several times.



Not sure if you will have access to the component that is actually causing the problem, but as a workaround, renaming the file should help.

+1


a source







All Articles