We can mix struts and html tag in one page

I have a jsp file where most of the struts are now for some field, I have to use a simple html tag but when I put the html tag the page format is called. if i only use struts tag then each strut tag is written to a new line like so. how can i show two different struts tags on one line.

0


a source to share


1 answer


You can use regular HTML tags along with Struts tags in JSP. Thus, Struts is not strict. Regarding the error you are getting, it would be much better if you could post the code you are using and detail the error you received.



Note that I didn't really work in Struts2 - only in Struts 1, but I assume you can still mix normal HTML tags with Struts tags in Struts2 too ...

+1


a source







All Articles