How can I check the usage of my application (in the application, of course)?

Duplicate: How to get CPU usage in C #?


I have an application that displays material in real time. However, when there is too much information in the feed, my application will take up 100% of the CPU. Other things work too, so I don't want this to happen. I know I can avoid this by storing the incoming data in some data structure and pushing it towards the black box computation class. It seems that the black box is not against the volume, but the frequency of the mind. But it jeopardizes the timeliness of the information I am showing.

I am going to make the application control its own processor and adjust accordingly. Is it possible?

I am developing in C #.

Thanks!

0


a source to share


1 answer


I found it here .



Somehow I always find it after.

+1


a source







All Articles