I am using google chart api, I want to set labels for x axis

I am using google chart api, I want to set labels for the x axis, but the problem is the tesa labels overlap my original code is ..........

        BarChart barchart1 = new BarChart(350, 200, BarChartOrientation.Vertical, BarChartStyle.Stacked);
        barchart1.SetTitle("Bedrooms distribution of " + City);
        barchart1.SetData(data);
        barchart1.AddAxis(new ChartAxis(ChartAxisType.Bottom));
        barchart1.AddAxis(new ChartAxis(ChartAxisType.Left));

        ChartAxis chx1 = new ChartAxis(ChartAxisType.Bottom);
        for (int s = 0; s < ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count; s++)
        {
            ChartAxisLabel chl1 = new ChartAxisLabel(labels[s]);


            chx1.AddLabel(chl1);

        }
        barchart1.AddAxis(chx1);
        barchart1.SetBarWidth(20);

     //   barchart1.SetLegend(labels);

        barchart1.SetDatasetColors(new string[] { "FF0000", "FFFF00", "CCCCCC", "EFEFEF", "FFFF00", "9900FF", "66FF99", "00AA00", "224499", "00CC33" });


        Image1.ImageUrl = barchart1.GetUrl();


            Image1.Visible = true;

      

0


a source to share


2 answers


If you only want one simple chart (with variable values), you can create a URL for that chart (you will need to understand the basic chart API). Then use System.Net.webclient to load the diagram



    using System;
    using System.Net;
    using System.IO;

public class Test
{
    public static void Main (string[] args)
    {

        WebClient client = new WebClient ();

        Stream data = client.OpenRead (args[0]);
        StreamReader reader = new StreamReader (data);
        string s = reader.ReadToEnd ();
        Console.WriteLine (s);
        data.Close ();
        reader.Close ();
    }
}

      

0


a source


You can use the C # wrapper for the Google Chart API - http://code.google.com/p/googlechartsharp/



+1


a source







All Articles