SQL Server Database Synchronization Issues

I have two SQL Server 2008 Enterprise databases (on two machines) and one of the databases is the master database and the other database is the slave database (master database is read / write, slave's database is for reading). I want to receive a daily update from the master database to the slave database (i.e. New data inserted / updated / deleted in the master database can be synchronized with the slave database daily or manually). I only need to sync multiple database tables, not the entire database.

Any solutions or docs?

thanks in advance george

+2


a source to share


2 answers


Another option is SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) .
Here the tutorial gives you an overview of what it can do.
This tutorial is for SQL Server 2005, but the concepts remain the same.

You can run packages manually or schedule them.



NTN

+1


a source


I think this link will be helpful for you http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa833263%28VS.80%29.aspx



+1


a source







All Articles