Ajax autocomplete issues

I'm having some trouble with the asp.net implementation of this facebook style autocomplete in jQuery style .

Basically, the json url I'm using is an aspx page that takes some parameters via a query string and writes json in the response. It seems to be working correctly, but the plugin doesn't recognize it.

The weird thing is when I take Request.QueryString from the page (still passing it to the queue) and hardcodes the values ​​that autocomplete works fine.

0


a source to share


2 answers


Can you log which query strings are being passed to .aspx on the page itself? Create a file to log the entire url that is passed. I'm sure there is a problem with passing the query string correctly, maybe they are not encoded correctly.



+1


a source


Yes, the problem was solved thanks to a tip from Pawel.



Autocomplete uses a query parameter to perform a search, resulting in something like: UnassignedUsers.aspx? p = 12 & j = 72? tag = a

0


a source







All Articles