Wrap DotNetNuke menus in different Divs and specify CssClass?

I want to group the menu items in the DNN menu into their own Divs, so I can have a bottom padding in every cell in the hierarchy.

So for example:

I have a main menu item "About" - at the bottom that I have "About our offices" - then under that I have "About our server room". This is not an exact usage, just an example of a hierarchy.

I would like the "O" to be the main tab, then when I hover over myself that I see two other items, one nested within the other. However, I want About Our Offices to be a Div with a bottom padding separating it from the next second level menu item.

So it will look like this:

ABOUT


About our offices

  About our Server Room

      


!!! back down here to separate the second level menu items!


Contact us

    How to get here

      


Any ideas how to do this? If I could just assign a CssClass to each menu item that would be helpful!

0


a source to share


2 answers


If you are using Solpart menus it is tricky, you should look at some of the other menu providers.



+1


a source


I used [/tr tr]

in my page name ...



+1


a source







All Articles