Best Practice for Saving Bus Routes in a Database

I have a project consisting of a system that helps manage a bus transport company.

I need to store the daily routes of the entire bus in my database.

How can I do it? And what can I use to help the user design routes?

I'm interested in using Google Maps or something to help users "design" all routes.

I can't figure out what happened: S

The best rules.

+1


a source to share


2 answers


You have a "StopLocation" table indicating all the possible locations any bus can stop at.

You have a "BusSchedule" table that will schedule one bus for the day.



Then enter the "BusStop" table.

This will have a foreign key reference for "BusSchedule", a foreign key reference for "StopLocation" and the time it should stop.

+1


a source


As Josh said: If you are talking about a route, I would keep a list of lat / long waypoints to describe the route.

Some links:

Google Maps.NET Control



Part 2 Advanced use

Part 3

(Found in this place )

0


a source







All Articles