The remote web browser InternetExplorer is roaming (). To () timeout?
I ran the test remotely in Internet Explorer and when using navigate (). to () selenium returns this to me: "12: 13: 58.770 INFO - Remote WebDriver Server: Exception: The driver reported that the command was crossed out This could be several reasons. Make sure the destination is in IE" Trusted Sites "(access to them from Tools - Internet Options under Security tab) If this is a trusted site, the request may take more minutes to complete. "
I did what I said. but when browsing browsers the page loads, but this message continues.
I have already tried, as simon told me: "(16:32:54) simonstewart: ponto: http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Q:_The_does_not_work_well_on_Vista._How_do_I_get_it_to_work_as_e. " could it be google analytics getting data in the background or something?
ps: I ran the test on firefox and it works well. I tried on Windows 7 and Windows XP, Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 8.
a source to share