C # WinForm Controls> Form control for looping through records?

Hey everyone. To be honest, I don't prefer MS Access as a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). In addition, in the part of viewing forms in Access, it had buttons "forward-backward / jump to the end" and "back-backward / jump to the beginning" at the bottom right / left (respectively).

I was hoping to replicate this functionality in C # using my XML edit form. Is there already a form control (freely available) that does this?

0


a source to share


1 answer


I think you are looking for a BindingNavigator control that is already included.



You didn't say which version of Visual Studio you are using. This answer assumes VS2008. There is compromised control in VS2K5, but the name is eluding me right now and I no longer run VS2K5 on any of my computers.

+2


a source







All Articles