WML expected whitespace error

I am converting an XML file to WML using XSLT. It's ok until I try to open the WML in M3Gate. It gives the error "Bad WML Syntax". Fatal error. Ln 1, Col 38 Expected spaces "."

Here is the violation code. However, I've tried moving things around and it gives the same error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> 

    <wml>

        <card id=...>

      

Is this some kind of incomprehensible problem that I am missing? I compared it to the WML I did earlier and the first line is exactly the same.

It works great in Opera Web Browser.

0


a source to share


1 answer


Stupid to me. Opera Browser ignores the fact that the DOCTYPE declaration does not exist, however M3Gate generates this obscure error message. Add the following code to your code below the xsl element: stylsheet



<xsl:output method="xml" doctype-system="http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml" 
doctype-public="-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"/>

      

0


a source







All Articles