I need a .NET Framework 2.0 SDK to compile from the command line with a .NET based compiler

HI I write code like

filename test.cpp

#include<stdio.h>

void main()

{

 printf("Hello");
}

}

      

I have .Net Framework 2.0 installed on my computer. Compiling using MSBuild.exe

when i try to compile this from command line and go to .NET frameworl 2.0 using msbuild.exe it shows warning and error that VCBuild.exe is not available install framework2.0 sdk do i really need this ???

help me

0


a source to share


3 answers


Try the free Visual C ++ compiler which should get what you are looking for.



You can find it here .

+1


a source


Well, you need a C ++ compiler from somewhere, of course - and there is no C ++ compiler in a simple structure (unlike C #).



0


a source


You cannot build a .net project using only .net framework msbuild.exe You must have the SDK.net framework 2.0 SDK or you must install .net Studio. Better you install visual editor studio and use MSBuild.exe for your application without opening the visual studio IDE.

0


a source







All Articles