Duplicate safari tab view switch function using iphone sdk
I would like to duplicate the view switching functionality found in the mobile safari tab tab. I have applied a scrollview containing screenshots of the view, however, when the view is selected, how would I duplicate the zoom animation as well as the title and toolbars and vice versa?
+2
a source to share
1 answer
I found an answer to share.
- (void)clickHandler{
// create an image that looks exactly like
// the preview image in your scroll view (can leave off the toolbar/statusbar if you like)
UIImage *img = [UIImage imageNamed:@"something.png"];
// create an imageview to hold the image
UIImageView *iv = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage:img];
// ensure that the frame is set so that it directly over the image in your scrollview
iv.frame = CGRectMake(60, 150, 200, 200);
// push the image into the superview over top this controller view
[[self.view superview] insertSubview:iv aboveSubview:self.view];
// refresh superview NOW
[[self.view superview] performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector( setNeedsDisplay ) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:YES];
//-----------
//animate the image to bring it from it "scrollview size" to the size it will be after the transition.
[UIImageView beginAnimations:nil context:nil];
[UIImageView setAnimationDuration:0.3];
iv.frame = CGRectMake(0, 65, 320, 371);
[UIImageView commitAnimations];
//-----------
// transition to the new view using the CrossDissolve transition (or just don't animate it.)
NewViewController *controller = [[NewViewController alloc] initWithNibName:@"NewView" bundle:nil];
controller.modalTransitionStyle = UIModalTransitionStyleCrossDissolve;
[self presentModalViewController:controller animated:YES];
[controller release];
// set the animated imageview to remove itself after a delay
// (after the new view is transitioned into place below it.)
[iv performSelector:@selector(removeFromSuperview) withObject:nil afterDelay:0.3];
// be sure to release where needed and all that, I may have cut too much from the code for this snippet.
// this may not be the best example, but it does work.
// please post any improvements back so that we can all benefit
}
0
a source to share