Mixing mash of code doesn't work in FF

I know this page is a scatter of different things and breaks a lot of rules, but this is a short term solution until a new quiz system is created. I made this quiz system on another site and it worked, but when migrating to this site FF3 (maybe others) stopped submitting code. Since then I have developed it because of the doctrine. Can anyone suggest how easy it is to get it again, bearing in mind that if I change docotype to normal go to 4.01, the site becomes bunta in ie6 :( http://abc.net.au/news/btn/quiz /index.html?file=js/2009-08sugaryinventions.js

I know this is a rather vague question, but I think it has something to do with the submit combo form / input ...

thanks

0


a source to share


1 answer


I know this was a dirty question, so thanks (all 12 of you) that at least looked like :) The answer was that you had to fully declare all the variables in js:

buttons.style.display='none';

to



document.getElementById("buttons").style.display='none';

Thanks to someone at work who helped me there.

0


a source







All Articles