How can I restrict viewing of the lotus to the contents of some folders?
I am trying to make a view that selects all unread emails that also belong to a specific list of folders and subfolders.
I created a view using an existing "unread" view, but despite my research in the documentation and on google, I don't understand how to limit the content of the view to documents in the folder list. The folder list can be hardcoded, even better would be to provide only the name of the main folder.
Folder structurelooks like this: mail alert daemon app1 poke DEV entry app2 poke DEV entry
I want the view to restrict app1 / prod and app2 / prod. this in lotus notes 6.5.4 CCH6
The unread formula looks like this (and works fine):
SELECT @IsNotMember("A"; ExcludeFromView) & IsMailStationery != 1 & Form != "Group" & Form != "Person"
how to limit it?
a source to share
I do not think that's possible. Folder membership is not a property in a document, and since you cannot use @dblookup in a SELECT formula, you cannot check at view build time if documents are present in folders.
If you have control over the process when documents are sorted into folders, you can stamp some value in documents and use that to select - or add the document to a "global" folder and use that instead of a view.
a source to share