Where are the Subversion files for Windows Server?

I just set up Subversion on Windows Server 2003 using the blog post http://blogs.vertigosoftware.com/teamsystem/archive/2006/01/16/Setting_up_a_Subversion_Server_under_Windows.aspx .

I want to see the changes via web access so that any change I make will show up directly on my website.

Where are the files from the SVN server?

0


a source to share


2 answers


The Subversion repository is baked into a relational database stored (as per the link you specified) under "c: \ Documents and Settings \ Subversion Repository".

If you want to view the HEAD of your repository using HTTP, you need to install Apache with the Subversion module.



Once you've configured it, you should be able to view the visited repository (for example) http: // localhost / svn / myproject . See SVN book for details .

0


a source


I found a good solution for this.

All I had to do was play with the post-commit script. You enter a directory with storage folders and everything you need is there.

I have just updated the server directory with the "svn update" command. And you need to write the script in the file after commit.



After all, any commit will update the server file and I can see the change directly from the url.

On Windows, I created a post-commit.bat file and put the script in it.

@ECHO ON

set repo=%1
set rev=%2
set log=C:\subversion\logs\post-commit_log.log
set err=C:\subversion\logs\post-commit_err-log.txt
set svn=svn
set svnpath=C:\subversion\bin
set working=C:\wamp\www\myproject

( echo ========================================================================
echo Start commit %repo% r%rev%
date /t
time /t
) >> %log%

set cmd=%svn% update --username uSeRnAmE  --password StRoNgPaSsWoRd %working%
(start "start-title" /D"%svnpath%" /NORMAL /B %cmd% >> %log%)

      

0


a source







All Articles