Alternative Row Gating: Business Objects - WebIntelligence
You don't say which version you are using, but in XI R2 and higher it is automatically applied to the block. To manually apply it, select the block (dotted box around the entire crosstab) and then in the properties below the display there is a set of options called Alternate Row / Color. Specify a color for non-white lines, and the frequency will tell XI how often to apply the alternate color.
In previous versions, you can create a new variable with the following code:
=Mod(LineNumber(),2)
Then add an extra key to the crosstab to set the background color to your alternate color when that variable is 1 (for odd rows, for example).
a source to share
I am creating a web analysis report in BO XI 3.0, I need to create blocks with the required alternate color (239,239,239) in rows. When I try to change the default color (240,240,240) of non-white rows to any other color, the colors are applied to all cells of the body in all rows of the block. I also checked the frequency, it is set to 2. But I'm not sure why this problem .. ??