Using gdi + with InteropBitmap

Can WPF InteropBitmap be used with gdi +? Any examples?

(I need this for 2D drawing, a lot of small objects, I know how to use gdi + with WriteableBitmap => (see post from Danko) , but after all I 'read read InteropBitmap should be faster)

Fritz

+2


a source to share


1 answer


I would not use InteropBitmap for this task yet. I don't think the performance gains will be all you hope for, especially with a memory leak that requires a constant GC call. Collection(). If you said you were doing Direct2D instead of GDI +, I would have seen more reasons to try this route.



Do I need to draw in GDI + 2D to do something that cannot be carried over to the DrawingContext methods? In my experience, this has been the easiest and fastest way to port GDI + stuf to WPF.

+1


a source







All Articles