Flex Component Libraries?

I was asked by my boss to make a semi-functional webapp layout using flex. He asked him to look like "WOW!" as much as possible. The built-in flex components are pretty simple. Are there any libraries out there with nice components? The only one I found is flexlib, which is awesome but I still need more components. I would also like to find some nice diagrams.

ps My boss is one of those "HOOK HINEY!" like guys, so the more unnecessary bells and whistles, the better.

+1


a source to share


5 answers


Check out Tour De Flex . It includes a section on third party libraries with demos.

Here's a list of components, libraries and APIs .



To style your application, start with the Flex Style Explorer .

+5


a source


There's ILOG Elixir , but it's not free. We used it in my last job; it's pretty nice.



Also, be careful when your boss talks to quickly show him something shiny. You may be asked to develop a system in less time than is physically possible.

+2


a source


Do you need more components, or do you need to search better for the ones there? Take a look at the storytelling for a whole bunch of Flex-based styles, some of which certainly have "wow".

http://scalenine.com/

+2


a source


You can take a look at http://lab.kapit.fr/

There are many free chart components that can impress your boss.

+1


a source


+1


a source







All Articles