ActivePDF Toolkit on Windows Server 2003 x64

I recently ported my application to a 64-bit OS (from 32-bit Win2k3) and found that one dependency - ActivePDF simply won't work under x64. I'm not sure what its design is, or simply it hasn't been tested to work 64-bit. Is there a way to get this to work under 32 bit mode somehow?

0


a source to share


2 answers


I've worked a lot with ActivePDFs and knew they were excellent with their support. If you have a support contract, I would try this.



I don't know specifically about 64 bits. We ended up exchanging tools for iText because they didn't support Acrobat 9 at the time. I have a 64-bit similar fate.

0


a source


There was an x64 bug in the ActivePDF toolbox. It worked fine on x64 hosts if it could run with a 32-bit threat, so you had to configure IIS for 32-bit support.



Bug fixed, toolbox now has native x64 support.

0


a source







All Articles