What has to do with referencing an Adobe AIR HTML socket?

I am trying to reconcile various Adobe AIR HTML tutorials and am completely lost. I want to do something with the socket.

Some general guides on the topic here and refer to hereAir.Socket();

But presumably the Adobe HTML HTML link looks like it's not even JavaScript, and refers to a namespace ( window.runtime.flash.net.Socket

) that never appears anywhere in the Adobe AIR HTML documentation. I have done some work with Flex and these documents look like they are for Flex, not JavaScript. How am I supposed to know where the functionality I want to use is and what it is called if all links are for Flex?

Is there any helpful reference documentation that tells me what is in the namespace Air.*

?

0


a source to share


1 answer


Ah understood it. So I opened the attached AIRAliases.js file for HTML developers and mapped the namespaces in the namespace references for AIR.



0


a source







All Articles