How to download large file (~ 4MB) over https from winforms with progress bar?

Easy way to load large file from C # winforms to asp.net https (webservice or asp.net page) with progress bar?

+2


a source to share


1 answer


As you've probably learned, WebClient doesn't load large files very well. I have some code on Codeplex that you can look at. The project is named BizArk , and the WebHelper . It is based on HttpWebRequest and can be used to easily download multiple progress files as well as a number of other things.

Feel free to use the library as it is if you like, although it is mainly intended as referenced code, not just production code. I am using a version of this class in a production application, but I don't remember if I updated the source with any bugs I might have found after posting to Codeplex.



NOTE. Link to a specific changeset, so if you're looking at this in the distant future, you might need to make sure you're looking at the latest version.

+3


a source







All Articles