CRM view in iframe now opens in new window, why?

It worked for over a year and started to open in a new window. I don't know anything about the change.
I did this following Stunnware's guide .

Code on page:

<html>
<head/>
<body class='stage' onload='resultRender.submit()'>
    <FORM id='resultRender' method='post' action='/ALI/AdvancedFind/fetchData.aspx' target='resultFrame'>
    <INPUT value='<fetch version="1.0" output-format="xml-platform" mapping="logical" distinct="false"><entity name="account"><attribute name="websiteurl"/><attribute name="accountnumber"/><attribute name="new_geocat"/><attribute name="new_contracttype"/><attribute name="name"/><attribute name="accountid"/><order attribute="name" descending="false"/><filter type="and"><condition attribute="parentaccountid" operator="null"/><condition attribute="statecode" operator="eq" value="0"/></filter></entity></fetch>' type=hidden name=FetchXml> 
    <INPUT value='<grid name="resultset" object="1" jump="name" select="1" preview="1" icon="1"><row name="result" id="accountid"><cell name="name" width="200"/><cell name="new_contracttype" width="125"/><cell name="new_geocat" width="100"/><cell name="accountnumber" width="100"/><cell name="websiteurl" width="100"/></row></grid>' type='hidden' name='LayoutXml'> 
    <INPUT value='account' type='hidden' name='EntityName'> 
    <INPUT value='{00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000000666000}' type='hidden' name='DefaultAdvFindViewId'> 
    <INPUT value='{B444C27F-FC37-DD11-BDAA-000C292407C5}' type='hidden' name='ViewId'> 
    <INPUT value='1039' type='hidden' name='ViewType'> 
    <INPUT value='name' type='hidden' name='SortCol'> 
    <INPUT value='false' type='hidden' name='SortDescend'> 
    </FORM>
</body>

      

0


a source to share


4 answers


I finally figured it out after trial and error. I added below line to my HTML page right after the form.



<iframe id='resultFrame' ></iframe>

      

0


a source


You can also try:

In the Iframe Properties window, make sure the Restrict Cross-Frame Use check box is not selected.



This solved my problem which was similar to the one above.

thanks,

+1


a source


I know this is an old question. I don't know if this was resolved. Do you allow to create interframe scripts in CRM form? If not, your page is in the restricted area and that explains the page opening in a new window.

0


a source


Well, the web page was opening in a new window because the form target property was set to resultframe, but the specified frame is not on the page. Since the action page opens in a new window by default. Just remove the target frame property and you're done. The frame will now open in the same window. You can also specify the target as "_self".

0


a source







All Articles