How to bind YUI data so that it changes when the YUI layout panel it is in is changed

I am developing a fairly simple database related web application that really just displays the content of the database in a grid control. I have a YUI control that displays data in a grid and is inside a YUI control that splits my screen into 4 panels. The datable is sized to fit entirely in one yui control bar. Everything works well except for one thing. When the user resizes one of the panels, I would like that panel to resize the information displayed in that panel. I looked at YUI examples. But they all relate to yui resize management. It is not clear to me how this control works, or if I need to create an instance, or if the yui layoutpanel inherits its properties ... it is mostly unclear how I can resize my table inside the panel.Any ideas? I am using 2.7.0

thanks

0


a source to share


1 answer


.yui-dt-scrollable table {
    width: 100%;
}

      



0


a source







All Articles