Phantom Joomla! recording

I have a very strange problem with Joomla. When I link to or directly pull in record # 571, what is displayed is NOT what is in the database. In fact, what is displayed is not in the database at all. I have searched all the fields for any similarity to the content of this article (which was created in the past), but I cannot find any link to it. I tried to do it using mysql CLI and Joomla Article Manager, there is no evidence that this entry will be found anywhere.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? What in the world can cause this, I mean, if the data is not in the database and there is a valid record with that id, how is it displayed in the world !?

- Nicholas

0


a source to share


2 answers


The problem turned out to be with our MySQL replication process as it was still identifying the reason why the record was out of sync, so deleting the record (even if it was correct in the database), recreating and updating the link resolved the issue.



- Nicholas

0


a source


Maybe your entries are loading from another db? is this a fresh install on a new server?

Check the line arround.php arround 30-35 for



var $dbtype = 'mysql';
var $host = 'localhost';
var $user = 'root';
var $db = 'joomla';

      

You never know ...!

0


a source







All Articles