How can I make the view larger once the status bar is back to normal height after a phone call?

In the simulator, I went to the Hardware menu and activated the simulation of the larger status bar during a phone call.

Now I tried to make a view in my bank that takes up the whole screen. Once the status bar gets smaller, I want my view to get bigger, so it uses that space there.

But regardless of any autosave settings, my view will persist after this status bar gets smaller. There is an empty slot where the status bar was after you hung up the call.

What is it really supposed to be? Is my application recognizing the status bar as a view, or does the status bar really make my screen smaller? I mean ... is it useless with my views like it was the view itself, or are my views unaware of the status bar but smaller screen size when the status bar gets bigger?

How do you get your views again when the status bar goes back to its normal height?

0


a source to share


1 answer


[view setFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] applicationFrame]];

      

or if that doesn't work



[view setFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds]];

      

0


a source







All Articles