How can I make projects tied to each other in eclipse?
I have 3 projects in Eclipse that are related to each other. With bound i mean this:
- Every time I add a class to one of the projects, the other projects also update themselves and add the class
Now I want to add another project to them, but I don't know how to link it together with other projects.
Any suggestions?
Edit:
alt text http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8441/eclipsesymbol2.png This is how projects are listed in eclipse. Any explanation about [smax3]? Any explanation about ">"?
thanks
Thanks in advance!
a source to share
(See Java Build Path Eclipse Help Page)
In the build path of a project, you can declare the project in the dependency list of another.

In the " Projects
" add the project " P
" tab that you depend on.
Every time a project " P
" changes, your project will take into account the change.

See the old but still accurate article Setting Up an Eclipse Java Project

This illustrates two version control projects (CVS, or more likely SVN with Subversive or SubClipse ).
See the label decorating help page .
Here: " [smax3]
" is the name of the SVN repo name with an "Outbound flag" (" >
"), which means that some resources within the project should be committed and published to the SVN repo.
a source to share