Limewire API: does it exist?

Does anyone know if there is something like the Limewire API? I need Limewire to download files programmatically.

EDIT: Limiwire doesn't seem to have an API. Is there any other Gnutella P2P client that does?

+2


a source to share


3 answers


I suppose paying a little more attention to your requirement, you have a Gnutella loader API application / class / package.

http://wiki.limewire.org/index.php?title=Gnutella_downloader

Allows you to query and upload directly to the web.



Then expanding on this idea - you have jTella, the API source for the Gnutella network.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtella/

+3


a source


Unfortunately not. Also, unfortunately: the source code is terribly difficult to read / modify. If, however, you are up to the task, you can simply write your own application on top of the leimer kernel, which is a separate GUI.



+1


a source


Not sure about the true api - but I found this by going over your title:

http://wiki.limewire.org/index.php?title=Javadocs

It seems to be built in Java. There seems to be a whole bunch of packages.

0


a source







All Articles