Is it possible to show the ratio of compositions in a diagram generated from PHP source code?
I tested several UML applications to see if they could display compositional relationships in UML diagrams generated from PHP source code or not, and as a result they cannot.
I know this is a common problem in PHP because we do not declare the data type when coding, so it is difficult for UML applications to know if an instance variable is an object reference or not.
i also checked nWire with the same result.
there will never be an application that can show us a complete map of all object relationships more than just inheritance?
I wish you could have a good look at all relationships for the app. because when I use an open source solution I always want to know how the objects are related to each other.
maybe we could comment out an instance variable telling the software that this is an object reference? but that would mean that the mapping software uses this solution.
I feel sorry. The nWire / visual paradigm cannot give us a complete map :(
a source to share
No one has answered this question yet
Check out similar questions: