Web Form or MVC
There is no definitive answer to this question. Before continuing, read About Technical Discussions (and in particular ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC) by Scott Guthrie.
Without any further information, I would prefer ASP.NET MVC for what it means .
a source to share
I am still learning .NET and I am struggling , as well as its structure and parameters. Not only is it between MVC and Web Forms (it might be the best read among all the links in this answer), there is also a difference between “Website” and “Web Application” .
So far, I believe that the main difference between MVC and Web Forms is how they manage state, while MVC is stateless like any regular web page. With this independence, other points come up: MVC is harder to develop, not so easy to integrate, and Web Forms is harder to test and deploy because it will basically only work as one big package. This statefull property of Web Forms also generates a lot of anger among experts who don't even realize that you can apply MVC (in its original meaning - thanks to eKeK0 for the link) on web forms.
Those inherited diverging points seem to me the same basic differences between a website and a web application, but for a different reason - the website approach bundles separate DLLs for each aspx component, while the web application does everything in one DLL.
All that said, in which we can conclude , it is obvious that there is no better choice , I tend to start with MVC and not via Web Forms (which is more intuitive for beginners as it should be easier to drive), in which I'll just try to find out and follow some best practices . This should be the main problem.
a source to share