Neon toolkit and Gate Web Service
I am trying to start any of the services from the gate web service, in neon 2.3.
Even Annie, who works so well at the gate, doesn't work, or better, she stays for an indefinite processing time, a thing that should take no more than a couple of seconds. I run the wizard, set the input directory, leave the default file template, and set the folder and name for the output ontology, shouldn't that be enough? Should I get something, even an error?
I think this is the place that is giving me problems.
http://safekeeper1.dcs.shef.ac.uk/neon/services/sardine
http://safekeeper1.dcs.shef.ac.uk/neon/services/sprat
http://safekeeper1.dcs.shef.ac.uk/neon/services/annie
http://safekeeper1.dcs.shef.ac.uk/neon/services/termraider
How can I confirm this? Can I run it offline?
Can anyone help me?
Also, I saw how sprat works on the gate, on "SPRAT: A Tool for Automatic Population of Ontology Based on a Semantic Template"
Can anyone teach me how and with which versions?
thanks,
a source to share
No one has answered this question yet
Check out similar questions: