The section of the website to be protected with a login

I have a section of my site where I will have forms. I want people who signed up on the site to be able to use these forms so that I only have serious clients using them. So I want people to be able to register on the site, and after they have registered in this area, they will be available and I will find out who sent me the form, etc.

+2


a source to share


3 answers


use session eg after login, use session_register ("myusername");

and on your site, put this



session_start (); if (session_is_registered (MyUserName)) {// your forms};

+3


a source


after logging in use $ _SESSION ['login'] = 1;

if your site is:

if (Net ($ _ SESSION ['Login']))



{

// your forms};

+2


a source


Perhaps this is what you need?

0


a source







All Articles