WordPress - every page of uploaded posts shows the same posts

I created a pagination feature for my wordpress blog. When clicking on the next page, the URL is correct: "/ page / 1", "/ page / 2", "/ page / 3", etc., but the actual messages do not change from page to page (page 2 and page 3 still displays the first page of messages). Here's the code I'm using to loop:

Edit 4/24/10: I removed the 'offset' => 1 parameter and the swap is working now, but now the question is: How do I use the offset parameter and the fixed page?

<?php
$paged = (get_query_var('paged')) ? get_query_var('paged') : 1;
$sticky=get_option('sticky_posts');
$args=array(
 'offset' => 1,
 'category__not_in' => array(-6),
 'paged'=>$paged,
 'showposts' => 6,
   );
query_posts($args);
if ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : while ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : $wp_query->the_post(); ?>

      

Any help / understanding would be much appreciated. Thanks!

+2


a source to share


2 answers


+1


a source


I removed the parameter 'offset' => 1,

and the paging now works, but now the question is, how do I use the offset parameter and page?



+1


a source







All Articles