JQuery Grid or Loop via Partial Views?
Anyone could customize jQGrid?
While I would like something lightweight I could use and use that paging provides, I find the layout to be "tight" (not in steep mode), which is a superb image too.
I'd prefer one with spaced grid rows and the ability to use icons.
But before I write the grid and start manually rewinding a lot of code, I thought I'd ask the community if anyone can set up the JQGrid successfully (grid layout and column types)
Thanks!
a source to share
Hello, I found a possible answer here: http://www.trirand.com/blog/?page_id=18/feature-request/icons-with-data/page-1&value=icons%25251&search=1
Hey. Credit for this answer goes to Tony because he mentioned it in an earlier thread. For waht, you want you to be able to use the tree grid for the folder structure as well as images and everything else, just pass the html source through the server response. For instance.
colNames: ['Item','Image','Price'],
colModel: [ name:"item",index:"item"....},
... ],
then the server response could be:
rows : [
[id:"1", cell:["item", "html img tag",...]],
…
Hope this helps. Hooray, R.
I'll give it a whirlwind first, before doing the partial views, would appreciate any input shape others who have used this approach!
Thanks!
a source to share