C # deployment - one executable, one click install?

How can I deploy a project? I would prefer it to be just one executable with everything embedded in it. Is it possible? Or should it be installed with the DLL, while remaining as external files? Thanks.

+2


a source to share


4 answers


Check out ILMerge



+3


a source


You can use Click once install (available in VS). Or check out Inno Setup http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php for free and powerful enough.



+1


a source


You have ClickOnce and Visual Studio installation projects ... Both can roll your installation with a Visual Studio setup project that can create a single Setup.exe file for your project.

0


a source


I prefer NSIS for C # aps deployments with a single setup executable

Edit: NSIS can be used to include the .NET runtime installer in the installation executable, or you can design it to load the .NET Framework if it is not present on the target machine.

0


a source







All Articles