What can I download / use MSDN license?

My employer gave me the MSDN license, not what I asked for it. I have been programming in the Java world all these years and in C ++ on Linux.

I am wondering what can I do with this License, given that I do not work for Dot Net?: - (

+1


a source to share


5 answers


It depends on what level of subscription you have. Take a look here for a comparison of different subscription levels.

For this level, any software provided to you is for development and testing purposes only.



Depending on the subscription level, it may also include technical support incidents that may be helpful in this case.

+5


a source


You can download operating systems and server software many times, so it's not just for .Net developers.



+1


a source


Ok, what do you mean? You ask what you can do with it in terms of technical aspects or legal aspects. A typical MSDN license gives you the ability to develop, test, and publish a free software license. MSDN has many tools not only for .NET programming but also for C ++ and VB6 tools. Depending on your subscription, you may have access to older versions of the IDE.

0


a source


You could give it to me ... As a gift .. Because I am such an empathetic guy .. or because I am a .NET programmer and could put such a license for excellent use.

0


a source


You can sell it on eBay ... is it what you mean gave it to you or you just get it to work

0


a source







All Articles