Android app preference in device setup

How to add app options in device settings. I want my preference setting to be part of the device setting opinion. My app can be displayed or displayed in the list of device settings.

Any API I need to use or a keyword?

+2


a source to share


2 answers


You can modify the firmware and distribute it on your own line of mobile devices - then you can add the setting to the list of device settings.

It is not possible to change the list of device settings from the regular SDK app.



Unfortunately!

+1


a source


As far as I know, there are currently no options for this. But you can keep your apps active within the app itself.



You can use or create new keys to use content provider values ​​from system settings so that you can save and access your settings even from other applications.

0


a source







All Articles