Sharepoint POST Web Part

It's easy to create a hyperlink that passes parameters using GET by adding them to the url:

Http: \ somesite.com name = Fred

but the web service I'm connecting to is using POST. What's the best way to do this in Sharepoint?

0


a source to share


2 answers


Okay, I'm not surprised there is no answer to this. I suspect I have probably approached this the wrong way and have not explained it well.

I want the user's browser to POST data using different pages, for example in an HTML form. But in sharepoint, you cannot change the "action =" - you can only post messages to one page - if I understood the page life bit correctly.



I will try to add a button to the web part and use its onclick () to create an HTTP web request.

0


a source


If you need to submit data in a different way, adding a second form element to the page should work. It should be outside of the SharePoint form, but adding another element outside of that is easy enough with javascript / jQuery.



0


a source







All Articles