Webby-Compass Integration - Equivalent config.rb file?

On the Compass screencast at 11:08 pm Chris Epstein starts editing the config.rb file in his clean Compass project. Chris uses this file to set up relative pathnames in his images using the img_url () function (which should be undocumented as I can't find anything about it on the mailing list or website .).

I am working on a Webby project with Compass Integration and I cannot find the config.rb file in my Webby project. I am guessing that the SiteFile in the root of my project will do the same, but I'm not entirely sure about this.

Does anyone know that the equivalent of the config.rb file is in the Webby / Compass Integrated project?

0


a source to share


1 answer


The screencast is most likely outdated.

To load the compass into your Webby project, configure your Sitefile with the following parameters:



require 'compass'

Compass.configuration do |config|
  config.project_path = File.dirname(__FILE__)
  config.sass_dir = File.join('src', 'stylesheets' )
end

Webby.site.sass_options.update(Compass.sass_engine_options)

      

From https://github.com/Compass/compass/wiki/webby-integration

0


a source







All Articles